The Decade of Abundant Harvest
Phase 1. Consisted of world evangelisation:
“And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world…” Matthew 24:14
Phase 2. Consists of discipling the nations and Saturation Church Planting
i.e. fulfilling the Great Commission. “Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,) teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”
So the churches were strengthened in the faith, and they increased in numbers daily.
Phase 3. The next phase will consist of healing/greening of the earth.
”If my people, who are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.” (2Chronicles 7:14)
Fear not, O land; be glad and rejoice: for the LORD will do great things. Joel 2:21-26
- The history of the earth begins in a garden and ends in a garden with a river flowing from the Throne with fruit bearing trees. Revelation 22:1-3
- Be fruitful, multiply, fill the earth, subdue it and have dominion over it, is not just a biological command but to transform the wilderness into Garden of Eden.
And God blessed them. And God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over every living thing that moves on the earth.” Gen 1:28 The instruction He gave to achieve this was, “If my people humble themselves, pray, seek my face, repent, then I will heal (restore) this land.” 2 Chron. 7:14; Isaiah 32:9-15
- The indicators of the kingdom through the pouring out of the Spirit are ; (Isaiah 32:9-18):
a. Wilderness will become fruitful (Abundance)
b. Justice will be available to all
a. Righteousness (right relationships 1. Vertically with God the Father, 2. Horizontally
with the neighbours and 3. Downward with the creation, as it was in the Garden)
And he answered, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all
your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind, and your neighbour as
yourself.” Luke `10:27
For the whole creation waits with eager longing for the revealing of the sons of God.
c. Peace and security Isaiah 32:15-18
When the Spirit is poured out on us:
The wilderness will become fertile, and fields will produce rich crops.
Then judgment shall dwell in the wilderness, and righteousness remain in the fruitful
And the effect of righteousness will be peace, and the result of righteousness,
quietness and trust forever.
My people will abide in a peaceful habitation, in secure dwellings, and in quiet resting
- Millions of people entering the kingdom are mired in poverty, hunger, lack of justice, bad relationships, with no peace and security. They are looking to God’s people who will wipe their tears.
- The business of the church is to glorify God by bearing much fruit and providing abundant life, justice, peace and security and restore relationships.
Herein is my Father glorified, that you bear much fruit; and so shall you be my disciples. John 15:8
I am come that they might have life, and have it more abundantly… John 10:10
For brass I will bring gold, and for iron I will bring silver, and for wood brass, and for stones iron: I will also make your officers peace, and your taskmasters righteousness.
Violence shall no more be heard in your land, desolation nor destruction within your borders; but you shall call your walls Salvation, and your gates Praise. Isaiah 60:17,18
- God is not looking forward to the earth getting filled with brick and mortar church buildings but “with the knowledge of His glory as the waters cover the sea” and the earth restored as the Garden of Eden. Habakkuk 2:14
For the LORD shall comfort Zion: he will comfort all her waste places; and he will make her wilderness like Eden, and her desert like the garden of the LORD; joy and gladness shall be found therein, thanksgiving, and the voice of melody. Isaiah 51:3
Everyone will talk about how this land, which was once a wilderness, has become like the Garden of Eden, and how the cities which were torn down, desolate and left in ruins, are now inhabited and fortified. Ezekiel 36:35
- Biblical “Restoration” is more than return to the original condition.
Just like Job was restored double of what he had. Job 42:10-12. Yeshua has promised hundredfold restoration on our investment. Mark 10:29,30
We need to convert our colorless faith into Green faith.
The simplest way to do is to convert all your house churches into multiplying organic churches with organic kitchen gardens and restore relationship with our difficult neighbors by sending fresh fruits and vegetables wrapped up in the gospel.