<iframe src=”https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FDeborahthebee%2Fposts%2F10155802634664558u0026amp;width=500″ width=”500″ height=”520″ style=”border:none;overflow:hidden” scrolling=”no” frameborder=”0″ allowTransparency=”true”></iframe>
222 Foundation Objectives 1 April 2015 – 31 March 2016
Our prime goal is the pioneering of a Spirit-led discipleship multiplication movement in New Zealand. It is still in the pioneering stage, but we are happy with results so far. We are seeing a steady trickle of souls saved and becoming disciples, and new 222 groups starting. I will be writing again soon with more details of what God has been saying and doing in Aotearoa.
- Expand CPM training in Africa. The CPM training in Kenya has been rewarding and successful, with the Kenyan workers reporting over 1750 home fellowships started during the 12 month period. This would mean upwards of 20,000 people ministered to, many newly born again. Funds used in this category go to travel expenses of trainees and hotel venues for the webinars. Much more funding will be needed to really make the most of this ministry opportunity. I am confident the Lord will supply all our needs when it is His time to expand the ministry in Africa. In the coming year we will seek more individuals and churches who may want to partner with us in this work.
- Launch a literacy programme in Western Kenya. Together with Rise Up, we are piloting a literacy programme in Eldoret, Western Kenya. It is based on a comprehensive Phonics course developed by Our Hong Kong company Eagle English Ltd. This is relatively unique in that it is designed for older second language students and also used by adults. It uses synthetic phonics, a method which has been made mandatory in the UK education system because of its proven success above other methods. The strategy is to train local people ( who are members of Rise-Up) with good English and tertiary qualifications to teach the course to local students. We will need to undertake specific fund raising for this project in the coming year. Our goals are:
- To combat poverty through education. It is commonly recognised that education is the main way out of poverty. In Kenya all tertiary education uses English as a medium of instruction.
- To generate income for the local teachers and help them become more self -sufficient.
- This project acts as a ‘tent-making’ activity to support other Christian programmes including church planting and supply of Bibles.
- This will all open doors for Christian ministry and the English language content of some of the lessons will include Christian songs and simplified Bible stories.
Praise the Lord
Blessings to all
Robin Corner 28/4/2015