Secrets of life – Unit 1: Eternal Life
All of us have sinned and fallen short of God’s glory.
Sin pays off with death. But God’s gift is eternal life given by Jesus Christ our Lord.
So you will be saved, if you honestly say, “Jesus is Lord,” and if you believe with all your heart that God raised him from death. God will accept you and save you, if you truly believe this and tell it to others.
But the Holy Spirit will come upon you and give you power. Then you will tell everyone about me in Jerusalem, in all Judea, in Samaria, and everywhere in the world.”
- How many people have never sinned?
- What kind of sins could Romans 3:23 be talking about?
- What kind of death is meant in Romans 6:23?
- What does “eternal life mean?”
- How can you be saved from this eternal death?
- Who is the Holy Spirit?
- What does it mean by “give us power”?
- Why does it talk about Jerusalem, Judea, Samaria and everywhere in the world?
- How do you feel about these verses?
- What will you do about this message this week?